Monday, February 20, 2012

Nicole by OPI Sounds Grape To Me and Green Up Your Act

Hi everyone (: I know its been a little while since my last post but man I have been really busy these past couple of days. This week is also going to be really busy since today was my first day at my new job AND I have some family stuff going on this weekend too!
Today I have for you guys two polishes I picked up that were from the Something About Color Collection.
Sounds Grape To Me is a deep burgundy almost brown with shimmer that shines copper to gold in different light. In the bottle it did look like more of a purple, hence the “Grape” part of the name. But as you guys can tell from the pics (and in person too) it does not look at all purple. It applied nicely and was opaque at two coats.
Sounds Grape to Me 1
Sounds Grape to Me 2

Green Up Your Act is a dusty grayish green creme. I really like this color! I think it’s a nice green that’s pretty neutral and not too in your face if you’re testing waters with green polishes. This also applied very nicely. Opaque at two coats (:
Green Up Your Act! 1
Green Up Your Act! 2
Hope you guys like and I will definitely have more posts later this week!

1 comment:

  1. I like Sounds Grape to Me a lot! I haven't purchased a Nicole by OPI bottle yet but this color is close to becoming my first.

    ReplyDelete