Monday, February 13, 2012

China Glaze Ruby Pumps

Hi everyone! Today I have an AMAZING color to share with you (: Ruby Pumps came out a while back and is available in the permanent collection but I just barely got it recently. I seriously don’t know how I was going on day by day so oblivious to this beauty, LOL!!
Honestly, the pics don’t do this polish any justice. I tried taking photos of it in direct sunlight, in the shade, indoors, and no matter what I did the way it looks in person just cannot translate through photos. So these shots are the ones I thought looked best and closest to the actual thing.
Ruby Pumps 1
Ruby Pumps 2
Do you like?? LOL.
Ruby Pumps is a gorgeous red glitter in a bright red jelly base. I have always had a weakness for red cremes which is probably why I took so long to pick this up but I am so glad I did. This is perfect if you love a classic red (like I do!) but want a little extra oomph with the sparkle. I used two coats plus a top coat and it applied like butter!

2 comments:

  1. Your photography is stunning. Ruby Pumps is truly a classic. I also just got it recently! Don't know how I went without it either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks! And yes I am absolutely in love with this polish :) Thanks for checking out my blog!

      Delete