Saturday, March 17, 2012

Update!

Happy St. Patty’s!! Hope everyone is having a good weekend so far!! I have to work tomorrow so my weekend was only one day ): I just wanted to take this opportunity to update you on my lack of posts for the past week and a half or so. So as I mentioned in one of my earlier posts, my mom had surgery about three weeks ago. Unfortunately, she had a bit of a complication and had to be readmitted to the hospital to take care of the problem. Thankfully, she is finally doing really well and everything is in the clear. So as you guys can imagine, the stress of being worried and making sure she is okay and helping her out on top of trying to settle into my new job which is pretty stressful to begin with too… well that pretty much sums up not having a whole lot of time for much of anything.

With all that being said, I have been working on some stuff here and there and will have new posts coming up later next week (like Tues or Wed). I have also picked up some new polishes that I am SUPER excited to share with you guys!! So STAY TUNED!! (:

- Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment