Thursday, March 1, 2012

OPI Holland Collection: Pedal Faster Suzi

Hey guys! Hope your weekend is going great, its almost the weekend!! Turns out that I have to work this weekend and working three 12 hour shifts in a row is not going to leave me much time for blogging ): So this means that I might have to push back the post I promised for my other Sally Hansen polish I picked up.
With that said, I did have a chance to pick up one of the OPI Holland polishes a little while back and was able to polish my nails with it and take some pics last week. Check ‘em out (:
Pedal Faster Suzi 1
Pedal Faster Suzi 2
Pedal Faster Suzi 3
What do you guys think? Pretty huh?
Pedal Faster Suzi is a cool leaning pink with a scattered silver micro-glitter shimmer. I was actually pleasantly surprised at how much I turned out really liking this since you guys know Im a creme addict. This can sort of look like a creme in darker lighting but it lights up beautifully when the right amount of light hits it so its like the best of both worlds for me!
The formula on this polish was slightly on the sheer side. Two coats still had a little bit of nail showing through and it was opaque for me at three coats (shown here). Honestly, this looks so pretty that I don’t mind the extra coat to fully cover.
There were some other colors that looked nice from the OPI Holland collection but Im still not sure if Im going to go back and get another. Pedal Faster Suzi is the only one that really caught my as being different than what I already own and different compared to other polishes available at this time.
Do you guys have any of the OPI Holland polishes? Which ones?

No comments:

Post a Comment