Thursday, March 22, 2012

China Glaze Hunger Games - Electrify

Okay so this is the second polish from the Hunger Games collection that I have to share with you guys!! I sported this amazing glitter last week when I went to the Houston Rodeo and actually ran into a fellow polish lover standing in line at a carnival ride that was wearing the same exact one! Its such a small world (:

Electrify is an absolutely gorgeous opaque glitter. Its a mix of fine gold glitter and red hex glitter. I really love that one color doesn’t over power the other and instead compliment each other so nicely!

IMG_0431
IMG_0432

So one thing about application >> make sure to mix the bottle well before starting to apply. When I initially starting putting it on my nails, I didn’t really mix the bottle and so it was coming out really sheer and sparse. Once I gave it a good roll, it applied nearly opaque with one coat! This here is two coats with a coat of Seche Vite over top. The colors remind me of the exact colors used on the cover of the second Hunger Games book, Catching Fire. I could totally picture Katniss wearing this polish with her “girl on fire” costume before the Games! Ahh, Im so excited for the movie (nerd.)!!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! My friend got this one and now seeing all these pretty swatches of it I regret not getting one for myself... I agree though, perfect for the "girl on fire" look!

    ReplyDelete