Thursday, March 22, 2012

China Glaze Hunger Games - Riveting

Hope you all are doing well! Two posts in one day, sure does feel good to be off a couple days in a row LOL! So this is the third polish out of the four that I got from the Hunger Games collection! Check it out (:

IMG_0374
IMG_0375
IMG_0376

Riveting is a super awesome red-orange with a stunning gold shimmer running throughout. (Can you tell I have been really pleased with the polishes I got from this collection haha!) I have always been a sucker for cremes but when I get a shimmer like this that just looks so amazing… kinda makes me wonder of what all I have been missing!It applied like butter and is completely opaque at two coats. I think this going to be my go to red for whenever I want to wear red but feel like something more than my usual red cremes that I love (:

No comments:

Post a Comment