Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Sally Hansen Pacific Blue

Hi guys!! How have you all been doing!? Im so sorry I have kind of been M.I.A. but I have been super busy getting used to my work routine and helping my Mom out since she recently had surgery. Thankfully, she is doing a whole lot better and work is going really well. So I know this post is finally going up a few days after I originally hoped for but… better late than never!
This is Sally Hansen Pacific Blue from their Xtreme Wear nail polish line. This is part of their permanent collection but as I mentioned previously, it was never in stock around where I live =/
Pacific Blue is an absolutely gorgeous bright royal blue creme. Like Blue Me Away! it applied like butter and was nearly opaque at one coat. I really think this could be a one coater with careful application. I applied two and a coat of Seche Vite over top for the photos below.
IMG_0357
IMG_0360
I am so happy I finally pick this polish up cause I am totally IN LOVE with this polish. The application and the color are just so awesome. I know I will definitely be sporting this color often (:
Overall, the Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear nail polish line is one that has so far never disappointed me…
  • Great price. Like less than $3 dollars at most drugstores!
  • Great variety. There are a lot of cremes, metallics, shimmers, and glitters!
  • Great formula. Most of the creme ones I own are almost one coaters and are really easy to apply.
Let me know if you would like to see more of these nail polishes on my blog. I do have a handful of these in different finishes that I could swatch for you guys if you are interested. And Im pretty sure I will be picking up more of these along the way so you can definitely stay tuned for more posts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment